Friday, June 13, 2014

!0,000 Blog Readers

Over 10,000 people have read my blog. Wow. That has been a personal goal of mine for a long while. It slipped in quietly, almost unobtrusively. Here I am sitting here in front of my computer, looking up my "audience", as they call it on blogspot. I am amazed at how worldwide this form of communication really is. People from all over the world, countries I can only dream about, are reading my words. I wonder who they are. Are they curious about me as well? Please,I would welcome your comments on what led you to finding my blog.
I think  my consistency has been a large help.I keep on writing, just about every week. This is often inspired by a photo, or excitement about what I have recently created. Sometimes I just want to share something out of the ordinary that happened in my life. But it isn't always easy to be creative on schedule.
Then I start to write, and rewrite. Often it is the technical  that stumps me more than the inventive side. Why does the print size or color change in the middle of the column? How can I fix it, or must I start over? Whatever it takes. So, thank you, every one who ever read my words, and all of you out there in this beautiful and creative world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment